I've rarely encountered someone as wickedly smart as Lowell.  I'm just sorry
his participation lately has been less because of his health concerns, we
are not complete without his input.  Here's to his complete recovery.  Man,
we are praying for you all the time.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:04 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] We haven't done this in a while..... (Lowell)

Lowell and I did not get off on a very good start.
I think that was partly because I was ignorant and partly because
Lowell thought you had to act a certain way based on other lists that
he was on.  Everyone knows that Lowell is a genius on subjects such
as chemistry and religion.... which I am not...  I think our brains
work a
little bit differently...  Lowell is a family man.... which I admire...
  Lowell
has confided that he is fighting a deadly  disease.... I pray that
Lowell
will be safe...