Jimmy..... Cyn has been MIA.... Angela is the one
that has been keeping the crop poised over Greg....

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 10:57 PM, Greg Hopper wrote:

Jimmy's always had a way with words. ROFL

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Harder
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

LOL! sorry Greg... that was funny.... <G>

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 07:20 PM, Jimmy wrote:

Have no fear, Jimmy's here.......BraveHeart to your rescue, Cyn. I could let you see what is under my kilt, or what I keep hidden in my sporran. Or maybe you'd like to see my weapon of mass conception, aka, Nessie.
You promised to keep me up to date on how Greg was behaving, so any info would be welcomed. You have my permission to use the whip on him, if need be. :-)
Jimmy

Where is my little honey bunny?  I'm getting jealous hearing that he was grabbing Jen's booty.  <mumbling>.....the two timer. harumph LOL

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

of course i do but hes usually too distracted by cyn and huggy to notice  lol

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>