THIS is why he is my brother. <smile>
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

In a message dated 9/26/2003 2:12:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is she free and clear of blame, or does she have some responsibility in the scenario.  What you seem to be saying is that no, she does not have any responsibility in it at all.

since i am mentioned in this example...Jen would be responsible for her own actions....NOT mine.   She can approach me buck naked while i am in the shower and try her damndest to "get" me, but it is solely MY responsibility to rebuff her and the to tell jackie what happened.  Jen IS NOT responsible for MY having sex with her.   conversely she is SOLELY responsible for HER having sex with me.