If I am leaving anyone out, take it up with Tim. :-D

Tom **** There is no word for Tom, except saint. he has made four children
his own and done everything in his power to make sure that their life has
changed for the better. He cherishes his wife, and he is quite simply the
protective older brother I never had.

Jackie **** My sister in every meaning of the word. She & I have through the
ring together many times, and along with her husband she has always been
there without fail.

Jen ***** Nuts, but loveable. <g>

Alex **** Quite simply, he is my heart.

Lowell**** Lowell is probably the most intelligent person I have or ever
will come across on a range of subjects. He is also going through a very
tough health crisis right now and I am always wishing and praying for his
wellness on that.

Angela**** Angela isn't afraid to voice her opinion, which is a neccisity on
this list. Shes great to talk to and keeps the mail flowing through-out the
day.

Greg *** Greg & I have most certainly had our issues, but he has a heart of
gold, is an awesome father, on his own to boot and is well deserving of some
lovely lady out there.

Charles **** Ive had my rounds with Charles. :-) But he would do almost
anything asked by a friend, hes intelligent, respectful, and most important
has kept this list going to continue to be the great place to play that it
is.

Neecy **** Quiet, but one hell af a girl.

David **** Wonderful is the first word that comes to mind. I dont think Ive
ever seen him yell at anyone. Hes put a smile on my face a number of times
when I needed it. Julie is a very lucky girl.

Cyn **** Absolutely crazy, but fulkl of fire, honesty and sticks to her
guns.

THE Miss Huggy**** Her self confidence is inspiring, and the best sense of
humor youll ever find.

Laurie **** A sweetie. Ive had the distinct pleasre of meeting this lady,
she is there through the thick and thin for her friends. Had the willpower
to finish school with top honors and get her self good employment. Just
plain great.

Gary **** Fun, its awesome to know that at his age he only gets more active
and playful, lol.

Jimmy *** Complete swetheart, wish we saw more of him around.

Mick **** Umm, well, hes honest, lol.

Steffi **** Smart and beautiful kid, she will most certainly be going
places.

Tim *** Tim is another one that I've had my go rounds with, but he is quite
a simply a sweetheart. The man has been though the ringer in his life, and
gotten through it. Hes a great father and an inspirational man. Maridyth
needs to take great care of him. <g>

Jen --