I have no clue... sorry...

On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 08:23 AM, Charles wrote:

I haven't found them yet.  Has it even gone on the stand yet?

<image.tiff>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 8:03 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Oops, I 'm on the cover

I thought the rest of the pictures were stupid, but the
one of her in the sweater with her hair and makeup
done like Angie Dickinson was kind cool.... Britney
needs a class make over... Maybe the real Angie
could give her some tips.. how come we didn't get
to see the pics of Cameron and Catherine Charles?