Nope, not yet. We were going to go last night, but
after doing so much running around yesterday, we opted
to for pizza at home as it was nearly 8 before we made
it back from downtown. Next time though....

Laurie
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > I know...I went on a carriage ride of the historic
> > area yesterday with Molly, Michelle and Ken. It
> was a
> > blast. We went to A.W. Shucks for lunch...had some
> > Shecrab soup...it was soooo good......
> >
> > There are areas I am not all that fond of..but
> over
> > all, I love this place. I am glad I moved to
> > Summerville too..it is nice to be a bit out of the
> > way.
> >
> > Laurie
> >

> Awwwwww yes, aren't those carriage ride great!
> Doesn't matter how many times
> you've done it.  Of course I would have gone right
> around the corner to
> Hyman's, my favorite.  A W Shucks is great though.
> Summerville is a great place to
> live.  Have you been to the Charleston Crab House
> right down from your house
> yet?
> Gary

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner