-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Greg Hopper
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 6:06 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] 'CSI' Tones Down the Ick Factor

Exactly, Nicole watches it some of the time...

There have been a "few" times, I was a tad uncomfortable with her seeing
it....but that was mainly a club scene with a dancer or something....but
that isn't often. And heck, CSI is by far not the only show that does
that.....