Been getting a lot of that lately..so no complaints
there...but need to find something during the week
after work...thinking of taking up tennis...I bet I
can find a rec center that offers lessons around here.

Laurie
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > LOL..I didn't think so..but that is all I drink at
> > work..that and water.
> >
> > This is the eatingest place I have ever seen
> though.
> > Last week we had two celebrations..1 was for
> making it
> > through the 30th and getting all the funds
> spent..they
> > called it a New Years Party..and then we had a
> > retirement party for 6 people who were
> leaving...and
> > someone is always bringing in goodies. I gotta
> find a
> > fitness center soon...
> >
> > Laurie
> >

> LOL  Maybe you need more recreational exercise.  LOL
> Gary

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner