The really sad thing is that if this is the worse this
guy has ever done..he is still doing a lot better than
a not of his other public housing neighbors.

Laurie (who would rather have her tax money go to feed
and house a tiger, than to unemployed, drug addicts
who make no contribution towards society at all.)

=====