Honestly I don't know.  I don't remember her teaching me at all...I'm sure she did, but I think I watched her and did it myself.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] How many U.S. Presidents have been lefties?

In a message dated 10/7/2003 12:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Actually, I write left handed, but I do a lot of things with both hands.  I was able to write with both hands as a kid, but mom got tired of watching me switch so she told me to pick one and stick with it...I picked the left hand. :-)

David L.

how did she teach you to write? im asking cuz im trying to work with holly and the other kids you cn put your hand over theirs to show em how to make it but with her if i do that i make her writing come out all messy  lol