In a message dated 10/6/2003 9:57:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I dont even know when or where Virginia has their state fair at. I always hear about the WV state fair though. Although havent even been to it since I was a freshman in high school.....maybe 8th grade. Cant remember. I just know New Kids on the Block were in concert and a friend took me with her.

good lord, that was late 80's early 90's   my folks would buy tickets to the country shows at the end of the night.