LOL! At least he didn't show the tapes to the relatives when they came over - I think he knew that Mom would make all of the foods he hates for dinner for at least a month afterwards.

Unfortunately (or fortunately where the tape Mom talking to food while she is cooking is concerned - yes I come from a weird family and I have to admit I do it too), I don't have the tapes.

Greg Hopper wrote:

ROFL! I bet you did want to kill him eh? lol Psst make a mpeg  and send it
in. lol :P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline B-C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 8:42 PM Subject: Re: [Sndbox] If you had the chance to see a two-minute highlightreelfeaturing you and the rest of your life, would you watch?

Bad sitcom! LOL

My dad used to be the master of the candid video camera when I was in
high school. He used walk around the house just videotaping whatever mom
and I happened to be doing - cooking dinner, writing letters, doing
homework, watching TV, etc. If we were engrossed in it enough, we
usually didn't notice although I have to admit I chased him out of the
room threatening him with a bucket of dirty water and the floor rag when
he taped me washing the floor. I stopped watching so much TV when I saw
how much I resembled a zombie, too.

We all got good laughs out of it and thought it was a little weird at
the time. I guess he was just ahead of his time. :)