----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Tourists

Tourists
A tourist climbed out of his car in downtown Washington, D.C. He said to a man standing near the curb, 'Listen, I'm going to be only a couple of minutes. Would you watch my car while I run into this store?' 'What?' the man huffed. 'Do you realize that I am a member of the United States Senate?' 'Well no,' the tourist said, 'I didn't realize that. But listen, I'm really in a bind so I'm going to have to trust you anyway...'