On Wednesday I went to the Toyota Dealership with the
intent to by an MR2. I ended up buying a 2004
Solara...and it is gorgeous......silver with charcoal
grey interior..sunroof...just awesome..

Well on the way to the insurance place on Thursday, a
huge metal thingy hit the car..and put a huge hole in
the windshield and it spidered all the way up..and a
big scratch in the hood...so I an appt. to take it in
on Tuesday to get it all fixed. I had the car less
than 24 hours..had not even driven the car to work
cause it didnt' have a base sticker....I was
sick...crying..hysterical...you name it...my new
pretty car....I guess it is used now...

Laurie

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner