Don't twist my words Mr. Harder ;)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 9:51 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Breaking on the news...

Thanks Charles.....

Yeah... that is what I figured... the girl is a slut and is holding
a rich basket ball player ransom for the money... <G>

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 08:28 AM, Charles wrote:

Then again, maybe not.  The defense has evidence they claim is DNA evidence of other men within the same time frame as Bryant.  Who is to say it wasn't one of the other men roughing her up?  Sounds like reasonable doubt to me.

<image.tiff>