In a message dated 10/11/03 12:52:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I will probably get one of those too...for I seem to
be the only one that gets bugs all over their car
driving at night...must be on a mission to rid SC from
all their pests.

It has this cool sequential transmission..you can
either use drive or you can shift like you would a
standard car...and there is no clutch.

With all the the construction going on around you and in Charleston, it would be wise to get the mask.
Gary