Well the goofy computer finally decided to let me on, wouldn't sign on at all yesterday.....tried till 3:30 this morning, then from 7 something this morning till now......made some calls alittle bit ago, then tried and it signed on without a hitch.....

Anyhow, going to let mail come in then cleaning up to attempt to get to the store and back, need a few things.......then hopefully do some mail if the computer cooperates......

Later!

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"