Not unless she wants to be a orphan...I would die on the spot for several reasons. ROFL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Buy it all.

In a message dated 10/12/03 11:06:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So she just mashed them flat against her and hid them with her arms, I'm like just put them in the buggy. ROFL By the time we got to the register, they were all mashed up. ROFL Then she about died when I told the female cashier how she tried to hide them getting to the register. ROFL

oh you are so mean

I'm thinking that Nicole to give a pay back by slipping a box of Trojans on the counter when Greg isn't looking.  LOL

Gary