You have mine right?

I vote we make it annual, a SandBox tradition. :)
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Christmas List

Okie doke...we will do it like we did last year.

You all send me the addresses off list.  I will distribute the mailing addresses to everyone participating.  As last year, there may be some that are willing to mail cards, but don't want to share their address, and they will participate via e-cards.  I'll update the list as I get new addresses.  I promise I'll try to get Mick's address right this year so you don't have to mail two <G>

Charles Mims