Don't know about anybody else but recipes with names that are gross turn me off before I even read them. Sure wouldn't consdier cooking them, no matter how good. lol ICK......
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 8:58 AM
Subject: [Sndbox] Brains on the Half Skull

Brains on the Half Skull

     2 med potatoes
     1 pkg thin spaghetti (8 oz)
     1 jar spaghetti sauce (14 oz)

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.  Wash the potatoes and cut them
in half lengthwise.  Place the potatoes cut side up on a baking
pan and bake for 40 minutes.  While the potatoes bake, prepare the
spaghetti in a medium-sized pot according to the directions on the
package.  Carefully drain the cooked spaghetti in a colander over
the sink.  A few minutes before the potatoes are ready, begin to
heat the spaghetti sauce (blood) in a small pot.  Remove the
potatoes from the oven.  Then, wearing oven mitts, scoop out the
insides of the potatoes.  (You won't need the insides for this
recipe.) The empty shells will serve as skulls.  When the sauce
begins to boil, remove it from the heat and combine it with the
cooked spaghetti to make brains.  Put a scoop of bloody brains in
each skull.  Makes 4 servings.

Serving suggestion: Arrange your Brains on a platter of alfalfa-
sprout hair!