ICK....
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 8:58 AM
Subject: [Sndbox] Ewwww

"JOKE'O THE DAY"
Some old boy goes to visit his long lost daughter in Amsterdam. When arriving he is tempted by the red light district.

He walks into the nearest brothel and books an appointment. Whilst waiting he sends a text message to his daughter.'' I'm on my way.''

He's half way to Sunday with the whore when he feels a buzzing feeling on the bed.

The whore picks up her mobile and says, ''Sorry about that, it's from my Dad, it's ten years since I last saw him, he's on his way!"