Unbelievable.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:40 AM
To: sandbox
Subject: [Sndbox] FW: [Bitch-Rant-Moan] terrible adult content alert

  This was sent to me from another group......I thought it was disgusting but figured I should share it, haha.

Melon Baller
Step 1: Get a melon and scoop out a hole
Buy yourself a rock melon or honeydew melon. Cut a round hole in one end a bit smaller than your dick. Scoop out a little of the inside but not too much.

Step 2: Nuke it good
Heat the melon in a microwave (be careful!) and squirt in some baby oil.

Step 3: Ahhhhh!
A little bonus to add to the honeydew/cantaloupe procedure: On the opposite side of the melon from where your penis enters it, make a small hole with a skewer or small knife, no bigger than a pencil eraser, but reaching all the way in to the "vagina." Wrap your hand around the melon after you insert your erection and put your finger over the hole on the outstroke. Remove your finger on the in-stroke, replace it over the hole on the outstroke. Feels like a mouth going down on your cock, then sucking on it as it draws back. A very nice substitute for a blow job!

 Atomic Blonde
If you want to judge a mans character,
give him power.
Abe