Ok here's a question for ya. While on the subject of urinals and such stuff, why is it when people use the bathroom at someplace (walmart for instance seeing as they are the worst I've ever seen) they never hit the toilet, no matter what they are doing in there? I mean it's nasty. When I worked there one of the girls that worked in the fitting room was telling me that one time someone went into the fitting rooms and defecated in the floor. How nasty!!! Any ideas?