I didn't watch life goes on, but Kellie Martin is a certified hottie.  I loved her on ER.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:44 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] TODAY'S CELEBRITY BIRTHDAYS

What part was it Kellie Martin played on life goes on? Anyway, all through life people have said that we resembled each other. Even hubbys grandmother used to call me Christy when she was on that show. It was weird b/c then at her funeral people were walking up to me calling me Christy b/c thats all they knew me as.