LOL< I hope not. I'm getting Wal-Mart sex stories right now off a website. Might even post a few of my own stories and see if that helps any.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 8:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Fw: The importance of misc. reply emails

In a message dated 10/16/2003 7:58:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

LOL, how did you ever guess Gary.....But I've learned to live with them and when they start really pissing me off, I just delete the emails for a few days. Seems now though I have to defend my title as erotica queen in there so I'm really going to have to work hard at that one,

I'm beginning to have fun, but waiting and watching for my chance to really get them fired up.  I don't think you will have any problem being the ultimate erotica queen.  LOL
Gary