From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Greg Hopper
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 4:35 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Breaking...

If it's the server, how come it only does it on Jen's post?

As for making a issue of it, I was just making mail. And while I might be
the only one that pointed the time thing out, most of the rest of you point
stuff out when it catches your eye as the time did mine. lol

And no, it isn't a big deal.....I merely asked if she realized it......