From: Charles
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Woody Promises To Tell All - For the Right Price

Woody Promises To Tell All - For the Right Price

imageWoody Allen is ready to tell all about his life, loves and works - but only to the highest bidder. A 12-page book proposal by the Manhattan movie maker has been revealed by American gossip source Page Six. Allen's pitch to potential publishers promises a book, "Full of fascinating and juicy real life dramas and conflicts, some more dramatic than any film I can make." He also pledges to lift the lid on the scandalous relationship with ex-wife Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn, who is now his wife. Woody will write about, "My incredible meeting with Mia Farrow, our totally unconventional courtship - our experiences together, our problems, my falling in love with her daughter and the subsequent earthquake it caused. The Mia episode is really a book in itself, a few years of bedlam including court cases, custody fights, experiences too bizarre to detail with psychiatrists of all types, private detectives, phone tap sweeps, and a press that one wouldn't (and shouldn't believe)." He will also detail the falling-out with former business partner Jean Doumanian. The New York native ends his proposal with an explicit request. He writes, "For this I want a lot of money. The ball is in your court."