Even Hannity says Colmes is a great guy.  Colmes is going to be doing a town hall meeting here in November.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GOP Momma
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 11:47 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] CSI

They both seemed very nice..even that liberal Alan.
They both joked constantly between commercial breaks and such. They were supposed to be taking pics and signing autographs for 30 minutes after the taping. Well, I took his pic with another lady there and offered to email it to her. Then as fast as they had started (maybe 10 minutes of signing) security whisked them out of there. They said some kind of security problem??
Not sure..but I didn't get my sister's book signed as he left so fast. I did get my ticket signed and was able to snap a pic for the lady. Oh well..I'll catch him again next time around.
~*~*Bethany*~*~
Low Carbers
Hair Pretties