I'm not real big on reruns myself, but at least of Friends last night they
showed one of the funnier reruns. Other than that, I didn't even watch the
rerun of CSI

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 5:08 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] CSI

Well that sucks...I hate reruns.

Laurie
--- Angela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thats what I just said. The guides are showing that
> it is supposed to be new
> episodes, but b/c the playoffs are getting higher
> ratings than expected,
> they decided to put the new episodes on hold. They
> will probably do the same
> once the world series starts, which is next week I
> think. I know none of
> Fox's premieres are till after the world series.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner