Awww but where is the fun in it then?
Stephi

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 2:34:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Huggy!!!!

lmao! you dont wear it outside yo ;-)

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 02:34:10 AM

But where could you wear something like that? I don't
think it is part of the dress code where I work...or
could I see myself wearing something like that to Food
Lion.

Laurie
--- Huggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i like this one the best, i love those pants! :-)

asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Special+Occasion-Lingerie&prod
> ct%5Fid=92152

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner