KLUM AND GET IT
HEIDI KLUM broke the $8 million Victoria's Secret bra she was wearing on the set of Jay Leno's Tonight show. The German supermodel walked on wearing the diamond studded bra and matching $3 million knickers under her clothes and was due to strip off later in the show. However, halfway through her interview, she suddenly looked shocked and announced, "I think my bra has broken." Jay and Heidi's fellow guest, comedian Martin Short, both offered their jackets to cover the model up and tried in vain to fix the bra but the programme was forced to cut to an ad break while the problem was solved. Eventually, once Heidi was strapped back into the bra with sticky tape, she was able to perform the striptease. (October 16 2003, AM)