A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I
have two female parrots, and the only know how to say
one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're
prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think
I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my
house, and I will put them with my two male parrots
whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots
will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible
phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise
and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to
the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding
rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The
woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the
male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're
prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot
and exclaimed "Put those beads away, our prayers have
been answered!"