She's kinda cute.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:14 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] REPORTER'S PRETTY POUR SHOWING

REPORTER'S PRETTY POUR SHOWING
By BILL HOFFMANN
PHOTO MICHELE TAFOYA
Regrets beer bath.
 Email  Archives
 Print  Reprint
October 17, 2003 -- A beer-drinking ESPN reporter - irked over two heated-up fans at a college football game football game - tried to cool things down by pouring her suds on them.

But the guys who got a good soaking at the hands of sexy sportscaster Michele Tafoya are even madder now.

"She yelled at my friend, called him [some names] and threw beer on us. It was outrageous," said Dan Rooney, who was pulling for the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers at the Metrodome in Minneapolis.

He told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune that he and pal John Lewis, a rabid fan of the rival University of Michigan Wolverines, were cheering for their respective teams loudly, but were otherwise not bothering anybody.

Except Tafoya, who got even by dousing them with her beer for allegedly being loud and obnoxious.

"I was trying to quell a situation because it was a very two-sided situation between some rabid fans I was with and some rabid fans below us," she told the newspaper.

"The fans below us did not appreciate the trash talking that was going on and sent police up to our booth. Again, as the one who was trying to calm the situation, I went and spoke to police.

"I went back, lost my cool and dropped a beer on the guys below me. I lost my composure. I am so regretful, I can't even tell you. There was a cup on the sill that had about two ounces of beer in it."

Not so, fumed Lewis, who charged that Tafoya actually winged two beers at them.