Figures one of the first two comes in, when I finally decide to forward it for the 3rd try. lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Bethany

Nicole's class was assigned projects, each one was assigned a state to do a report on. Poster board displays etc...they had to reach in a bag and pull a slip of paper. She pulled Maryland lol There are a few things she was looking up and hadn't been able to find, and I thought of you. Your from Maryland right?

Told her you might be able to help. lol What she needs to know that she hasn't found so far is:

1) State size in square miles
2) Wildlife native to Maryland
3) Famous people from Maryland
4) Interesting stuff about Maryland

HELP please.....lol Any help is appriciated, and thanks! :)

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"