I am passing this on to you because it was passed on
to me and has definitely worked for me. By following
the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally
found inner peace...

It read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you've started." So I looked around to
see all the things I started and hadn't finished. So,
today I have finished one bottle of vodka, a bottle of
red wine, a bottle of Scotch, some Valium, a small box
of chocolates and 9 beers.  You have no idea how good
I feel.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner