Uh, huh, I hear ya.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 11:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pictures

In a message dated 10/20/2003 6:11:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ok, here is a picture.  I'm having to resize and resave them to get them
small enough to send...hope this one goes through.  I remember I had some
trouble with a picture a time before.  Let me know and I'll send the rest
tomorrow.  As it is, I'm on the way out the door. :-)

David L.

that is beautiful     and it came thru good so now you can send us the ones of you...er  and julie of course  :)))