BOSTON - A man has gotten himself into trouble after caper-
ing around Provincetown dressed as a gay lobster.  Mark
Ceria calls himself "Provincetown's first gay lobster" and
said that he has been dressing as the crustacean since June,
posing for pictures in exchange for money "to support my
art."  "People love me," he said after appearing in Orleans
District Court as Mr. Lobster to plead not guilty to pot
possession.  "The whole town has opened their arms to me
like a superhero."  Marijuana was allegedly found on Ceria
last month when he was arrested on a warrant charging him
with stealing an Enterprise rental car.  Ceria admitted to
dabbling in drugs and said he was taking the weed to an
ailing AIDS patient while dressed as the lobster.  He plans
to retire his alter ego by Thanksgiving and vows that those
who would crack down on him will "eat their words."

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"