CENTERTOWN, Ky. - Until recently, 10-year-old Hunter York
was afraid of snakes, that is, until he discovered one with
two heads and could not resist taking it home.  When he
found the black king snake, he picked it up with a stick and
observed that it grabbed the stick with both heads. The fe-
male snake hasn't eaten since Hunter found it Oct. 4.  Hun-
ter's father, Rodney York, brought it to snake hobbyist Scott
Petty to see if he could get it to eat.  "We couldn't force-
feed it, because we don't know which head eats," York said.
Hunter said that he jokingly named the snake Mary-Kate and
Ashley, because those were the first twins' names that came
to mind.  "If they're that rare, I'm going to hit up (talk-
show hosts David) Letterman, (Jay) Leno and everybody I can
think of," he said. "I'm going to milk it for all it's
worth."

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"