It was a cold winter's day when
Boudreaux decided to give ice-fishing a try. He drives out to the lake,
gets out his country cadillac (pick-up truck) and walks out onto the
frozen lake, and cuts him a hole in dat ice. He drops in his fishing
line and begins waiting for a fish to bite. He was there for almost an
hour without even a nibble when a young boy from way, way, way up North
(around Shreveport),named Kendall Burgermister (a good Yankee name)
walked out onto the ice, cut a hole in the ice not too far from
Boudreaux and dropped in his fishing line.  It only took about a minute
and WHAM! a Largemouth Bass hit Kendall's hook, and he, like his most
favorite uncle Jim, pulled in yet another fine fish. Boudreaux couldn't
believe it and figured it was just dumb luck. Kendall dropped in his
line and again within just a few minutes
pulled in another one.   This went on and on until finally Boudreaux
couldn't take it any more, since he hadn't caught a thing all this time.
Boudreaux walked up to Kendall and said, "Mais, boug, I've been here for
over an hour without even a nibble. You have been here only a few
minutes and have caught about half a dozen fish! How do you do it? To
which Kendall responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rrarm." "What was dat
you said, huh?" Boudreaux asked. Again Kendall responded, "Roo raf roo
reep ra rums rrarm." "Look," said Boudreaux, "I can't understand a word
you're saying."  So to this, Kendall spit into his hand and said, "You
have to keep the worms warm!"

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"