From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:10 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Florida legislature grants Gov. Bush authority to
issuestay in starvation of Clearwater woman

So much for the courts.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Florida legislature grants Gov. Bush authority to issue stay in
> starvation of Clearwater woman
>
> TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (FBW)-Both chambers of the Florida legislature voted
> Oct.
> 21 to authorize Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a one-time stay to prevent the
> withholding of nutrition and hydration from Terri Schiavo, a
> 39-year-old Florida woman whose feeding tube was removed Oct.
> 15.
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some
poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle,
and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner