Now in that case, I think I might have been alot more hesitant too... especially since they have no clue what causes SIDS.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Toddlers Taking In Too Much Fat

In a message dated 10/26/2003 6:42:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

They told us that too, someone from Church told us they were nuts. That it was why Nicole acted like she wasn't getting enough to eat, we listened to the Church folks and sure enough Nicole was a happy camper. lol

She survived.....lol

i wasnt taking any chances though  sids runs on the one side of our family