Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off Now!

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

I took an IQ test and it came out negative.

Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Help wanted telepath: You know where to apply.

I.R.S. We've got what it takes to take what you've got.

Jesus loves you...everyone else thinks you're a fruitcake.

I'm just driving this way to tick you off.

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk.

I love dogs...they taste just like chicken.

Where are we going? And why are we in this hand basket?

Keep honking, I'm reloading.

Hang up and drive.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"