Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Monday, October 27, 2003

I went to the doctor today. Apparently I'm so diseased they're going to have to amputate my entire body! There'll be nothing left!

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Twelve freshly cut rods (made from ash) will be found in a peculiar pattern on the lawn. Two large black crows will watch you solemnly from the top of a parked VW Microbus. The weather will turn colder, and the air, although clear, will seem grey. Don't worry, though, it's probably nothing.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Small fluffy animals will come over and lean on you, today. It's just their way of showing their appreciation, and of telling you that you are furniture.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Good day to examine your cuticles. If you do that studiously enough, I'm quite sure nobody will realize you're not paying any attention.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

More trouble with that annoying "bluebird of happiness" today. With any luck, the cat will get it.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Good day to make a nice pot of gruel. Isn't it strange, how difficult it is these days to find gruel on the menu at restaurants? Perhaps you should start your own restaurant (e.g. The Gruel Pot) to rectify that situation.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Bad day to call someone a "whiney gen-x cybercowboy." Tomorrow's better, for that one.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

You will be attacked by a man wielding a ham sandwich. Fortunately, you will remember your self-defense lessons, and should be able to drive him off using a bunch of celery.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Good day to make Mexican food. Just don't drink the water.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Good day to go out and play in the mud. Or at least, find some way of making squishy sounds.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Good day to go around "nudging" people.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

You will be visited by missionaries today, and will finally have an excellent opportunity to slip into your demon costume before opening the door.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

You will get one of those pre-mixed salads in a new high-tech bag that "breathes." Or, in this case, wheezes.

The Daily Humorscope

Personal Humorscope Subscriptions

Thanks for subscribing to the Daily Humorscope!

This prediction was generated exclusively for Charles Mims.

Please forward this Daily Humorscope to your doctor, and to all your friends and relatives who you think would like it. You may do anything you like with your Daily Humorscope, as long as you keep this notice intact, except resell it. Please use the Daily Humorscope content service to add it to your web page (coming soon).

To sign up for your own personalized Daily Humorscope, or to report problems, please visit the subscription page.

To change your email options, click here.

Copyright 2003 by Humorscope.com, All Rights Reserved