In a message dated 10/27/2003 1:01:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When someone makes me feel like Im lying about something then I tend to care about it. Now I'm dropping the subject and ask you to do the same

no one called you a liar   we said its not alot of snow compared to what we grew up with.  if your gonna take things personal that are just comments  then delete mail   considered this whole sorry subject line dropped