From: Angela
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Ack!

Don't blame ya. Although I did make some on our last snow of the year last spring. Had 3 1/2 feet fall in a few hours time and we got outside before anyone could drive or mess up the area where we have no dogs and I got a huge bowl of snow and made some. Funny thing is the next morning all that snow was gone.