MMMMMM Dairy Queen. I'd kill for a banana split right now, after my slaw dog
with everything of course :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:39 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Eat it up

Oh but it's a special combo, in fact right before I was stranded it expanded
and put a Burger King on the back. ROFL

So yeah, I think I can handle three years stranded with KFC, Burger King,
Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. ROFL   ( In fact right after that they added a
Dairy Queen....mmmmmmmmm now I'm set for food and dessert. Strand me. ROFL )