one is heading toward magic mountain almost... AAAUUUGGH! LoL

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 06:06:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] shit...

In a message dated 10/28/2003 11:27:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So yeah because of the fire its now spread close to big bear and big bear is being evacuated... which is where my grandparents live LoL so my dad and his g/f left work around noonish today to go get them and spend the night some place in victorville overnight. i felt bad cause at noon i was seeing a movie when my dad tried to call me. I would have gone with them but i have school tomorrow and can't miss that. But yeah they seem fine and away from the fire   :-)

I'm glad they are OK.  It is just a horrible situation out there.  What a tragedy!!!  Oh, don't get to close and singe you butt.  hehehehehe

Gary