Scarlett Johansson
Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com
Bum Rap
Scarlett Johansson's look definitely doesn't get lost in translation at the Hollywood Film Festival's Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills. Her white-hot mock mohawk, blue shadowed eyes and turquoise velvet micromini scream loud and clear, "Look at me!" Quite appropriate, as she's on hand to accept for Newcomer of the Year. The short cut is ab-fab, though the dress dips dangerously low in back, revealing Scarlett's um, cheeky side. Now, that's what we call getting to the bottom of things.