Or you could just do what I did last night out of frustration at e'one
standing in the isles blocking them up while they stood there and chatted
with their friends and just yell out "I HATE THIS STORE!!"

>time:

>when

>away.

>shoppers

>pick

>if

>then

> > Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has
>exceeded
> > its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
> > http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

-----
>Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
>patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!

Taste of me and Feel the Darkness

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com