In a message dated 10/31/2003 8:43:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm almost scared to wonder...

i think its kinda funny that the people fighting for diversity are the ones that seem to show it.  my kids came home the other day whereing some sticker about handicap week and how people in wheelchairs should be treated the same  what does my 9 year old say?  i didnt know they got treated diffrent.   so to me all that did was teach the kids they are diffrent. when we were in illinois her friend down the street was in a wheelchair. the parents had a special bike for her that moved by the handlebars  carly never really saw that she was diffrent but thanks to the school she knows now   ugh